2014 National Meet
Monday 17th March - 21st March 2014
Staying at Rivergum Holiday Retreat
(Pre-booked) 30 Sites + 8 Cabins
· Mighty Murray River, a classic, majestic water playground
· World Class Wineries – Rutherglen & King Valley regions. Don't miss the Rutherglen Winery Walkabout - Queens Birthday weekend.
· Rutherglen Wine Show in September
· Savour the delicious chocolate & liquorice or relax with coffee & cake at the Corowa Chocolate Factory located in an historic flour mill - don't miss the "Chocolate Feckle" making - great fun for kid's of all ages
· Horse Racing - lots of family race meetings
· Gourmet local foods – Wahgunyah, Rutherglen, Milawa, Beechworth, Bright
· Micro breweries – Rutherglen, Beechworth, Bright
· Bike & Walking Trails - meander along the new Corowa/Wahgunyah to Rutherglen Rail Trail
· Great fishing - some of the very best Murray Cod fishing,
· Boating & Water-skiing with the Mighty Murray and Lake Mulwala/Yarrawonga on your doorstep,
· Lake Cruises (Lake Mulwala)
· Local markets (Corowa - 1st Sunday in month) & Festivals throughout the year - Book early for the Corowa Country Music Round-up in June and the 2013 Federation Festival 26January 2013.. See our 2012 entry below!
· Excellent golf courses
· World class gliding/soaring center - we have plenty of parking avaialble for large glider trailers
· Mountains and National Parks.
Please phone Stefan/Carol, Bert/Georgie if you have any queries.
Last Updated (Sunday, 28 July 2013 12:30)